Hometown Pride. It’s how we’re helping celebrate what makes your town unique. As a local Cenex® business, you are a vital part of your community and play an active role. That’s why we’re turning to you to tell us about what makes your hometown special for a chance to receive a $5,000 community contribution to support a volunteer board or community non-profit of your choosing. Share what makes your community truly unique, whether it’s a famous landmark, attraction or cultural tradition, we want to hear about it.
Hometown Pride will continue through fiscal year 2021!
- Keep submitting your hometown’s stories for a chance to win.
- All submissions made in the last two years remain eligible.
- If you have not heard back on your submission, it has not yet been chosen, but remains eligible at all times.
- A location can win once each fiscal year, meaning past winners are eligible again for year three. Entering more stories will increase your chances winning!
- Story must highlight a unique aspect (e.g. people, place, thing) in a community where the Cenex brand is present (e.g. retail stores, lubricants terminal, etc.)
- Each Winner can only win once per CHS Fiscal year and will receive five thousand dollars ($5,000) towards the subject of its submission or another mutually agreeable cause or organization. The prize will be issued via check not to the Winner, but to the recipient cause or organization.
Each unique location that submits a story will receive a $50 voucher to be used at CenexShop.com. Vouchers will be sent to the location provided.
Need some inspiration?
Remember Albert the Bull from the big game? He is a great example of what we are looking for! It doesn't need to be a statue, maybe you have a unique event that your town is known for.